Beresford Hotel IFSC Dublin
Overlooking the historic Custom House building, Beresford Hotel in Dublin City centre is the perfect location for anyone who wants the city on their doorstep with a host of tourist attractions & venues within walking distance
- IFSC & Connolly Station – 2 minute walk
- O'Connell Street - 5 minute walk
- The 3 Arena – 15 minute walk or 5 minute tram ride
- Trinity College / The Book of Kells – 10 minute walk
- Croke Park Stadium – 12 minute walk
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre - 10 minute walk
- The Aviva Stadium – 10 minute train ride
- Temple Bar – 10 minute walk
The Beresford Hotel IFSC is also near to excellent transport links with the main city bus station (Busaras), Luas and train stations all within 2 minutes walking distance. You also have the option of taking the Airlink 747 bus opposite the hotel which runs every 15 minutes. Limited parking also available.
Il Vignardo Restaurant is an authentic Italian eatery which has gained many awards and is a perfect venue for a pre theatre dinner before a show at one of the nearby theatres or venues.
Café Le Monde is a relaxing bar in which to unwind with a drink or have an informal lunch.
So whether you are looking for a City break in Dublin – a shopping trip to the City or attending an event – staying at the Beresford Hotel IFSC provides excellent value in Dublin 1 with a superb city centre location.