Information for Guests
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Health and Hygiene
We have developed a new program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. The program has been developed with product supply experts and brands trusted for safe disinfecting surfaces.
The program will include:
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, telephones, TV remotes and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting stations at entrances and high traffic areas
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, dining and public spaces
- Enhanced team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Current Health and Hygiene Standards
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotel today, developed in accordance with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers
What to Expect During Your Stay
As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next. Please reach out to us directly to understand the latest local guidelines.
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and team members and maintain the suggested distance.
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. We strongly recommend wearing face coverings while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Our hotels have adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with team members for continued safety.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such as luggage storage, restaurant & bar and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented crisis and are thrilled to welcome you back as we re-open our doors from July 20th