Hotel near the Bord Gais Energy Theatre
Bord Gais Energy Theatre is a pleasant 10 minute walk from Beresford Hotel IFSC, along the River Liffey and over the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
Bord Gais Energy Theatre is a purpose built large scale theatre production venue. Opened in 2010 and created specifically to house larger scale musicals and operas it has already welcomed performances from The Russian State Ballet, musicals from the West End such as Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Peter Pan and Grease and Operas such as La Traviata and Rigoletto.
For Bord Gais Energy Theatre listings visit our events page.
Directions to The Bord Gais Energy Theatre
1. Exit the Beresford Hotel IFSC and turn right.
2. Take an immediate left and cross the road at the Eternal Flame monument.
3. Turn left at the end of the block.
4. Continue straight along the banks of the river to the Samuel Beckett Bridge (shaped like a harp).
5. Cross the bridge, turn left and then an immediate right.
6. The Bord Gais Energy Theatre is on the left hand side of this road.