The 3 Arena just 15 minutes from Beresford Hotel IFSC
The 3 Arena is one of Dublin City Centre’s finest venues. Located 15 minutes from Beresford Hotel IFSC, The 3 has played host to some of the world’s most renowned performers from music, theatre, opera and ballet.
The Luas brings you from Beresford Hotel IFSC to The 3 Arena in less than 10 minutes or you can take the 12-15 minute stroll from the hotel. Directions are below.
Directions to The 3 Arena.
- Exit Beresford Hotel IFSC and walk straight, passing the Luas stop.
- Cross the main road and continue straight through the IFSC.
- The 3 Arena is at the end of this road.
For a more scenic walk follow the River Liffey to The 3 Arena.
- Turn right outside Beresford Hotel IFSC and follow the road to the left.
- Cross the road at the traffic lights passing the Eternal Flame monument.
- Follow the footpath to the left.
- The 3 Arena is at the top of this road.
Temple Bar – 10 minute walk
The 3 Arena – 15 minute walk or 5 minute tram ride
IFSC & Connolly Station – 2 minute walk